Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Saturday · December 2, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palmdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Awarded an 'A' for Patient Safety in Leapfrog's Spring 2022 Hospital Safety Grade.
- Annual administrative stipend along with an annual performance incentive.
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- We are searching for a talented ED Physician to be the ED Site Medical Director for our team at Palmdale Regional Medical Center in southern CA.
- 70,000 annual ED volume.
- 70 hours of physician coverage daily.
- American Heart Association.
- The Cardiac Center provides comprehensive testing, diagnostic and interventional care for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Cerner EMR.
- Fantastic leadership opportunity includes clinical and administrative work.
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification from The Joint Commission.
- And the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Heart-Check Mark for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers.
- This is a fantastic leadership opportunity offering a generous compensation & benefits package with a start date bonus!
- Two years of experience in a leadership role.
- Bcem through Abem/Aobem.
- Located just outside of Los Angeles, the more than 147,000 residents who. With a mixture of new housing developments and quaint, mature neighborhoods, its housing community has a variety of affordable options from which to choose.
- Mission: Lifeline and Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll.
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Clinical package includes RVU compensation and offers a generous hourly rate.
- Named one of the fastest-growing cities in America, the City of Palmdale has enjoyed tremendous growth and prosperity over the last decade.
- Palmdale Regional is also an Advanced Primary Stroke Center which offers high quality care and a wide range of medical services for people who have a stroke, including therapy, cardiac care, surgery, and many neurological services.
- Its state-of-the-art Cardiac Center includes two cardiac catheterization labs and a cardiac suite in the operating room.
- Current California license preferred.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- APP coverage daily.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines.
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center is a 186-bed facility whose major services include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nuclear Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Services, Surgery(including Robotics), and Wound Care.
- 35 bed ED and 8 bed Fast Track.
- Named a 2022-2023 High Performing Hospital for Kidney Failure, Heart Failure and Copd by United States News & World Report.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 3.